Round Basics - Ganache, Fondant & Woodland fox figurine
This is the perfect class for beginners.
In this class we ;-
- Go through as a group to bake 1 batch of cake (we will be working on pre made cakes for convenience)
- As a group make a batch of Belgian chocolate ganache
- Torte & fill a 7" round cake with chocolate ganache, going through tips & tricks to get perfect straight sides & sharp edges. This gives us the perfect foundation for our fondant
- Make a cute woodland fox cake topper to adorn our cake
- Learn the basics of fondant, how to colour, roll out etc
- Learn how to cover your cake with a thin layer of fondant, concentrating on those edges, to get nice, neat edges.
- Put everything together in a window box to take how
Out come;- Learn everything you need to know, to bake, fill & cover a cake with fondant with an introduction to figure making
Light refreshments, morning & afternoon tea are complimentary.
DURATION 5 HRS